Youth Health Forum 2015
How to Register
Registration for the Youth Health Forum can now be completed on-site at the Melbourne & Olympic Park Function Centre. Please visit the staff at the registration desk in the Yarra Room.
CONNECT. LEARN. IMPACT.
Are you aged between 15 and 25 years?
Are you passionate about health, wellbeing and education?
What does it mean to you to be a young person in 2015?
Have a say in how young people experience health services!
Wednesday 11th November 2015, 10:30am-5pm
Plus 6-8pm- Welcome Reception & Performance (Youth Health Conference). Performance by young people from Arts Organisations around Melbourne.View Youth Health Forum Program draft
This is your chance to...
- Learn awesome new skills in this exciting time of your life.
- Connect with other who share your passions.
- Impact upon people who work in the field of Youth Health... share your thoughts, experiences and vision.
What is the Youth Health Forum?
The Youth Health Forum is a (free) one day forum, especially aimed at young people aged 15-25 years.
This will be a collaborative forum with the opportunity to hear about the experiences of other young people, explore what is means to be a young person in 2015 and share your thoughts about what our communities can do to support young people. You might also pick up some new skills along the way.
Who should come?
If you’re aged between 15-25 years old and you are interested in health, wellbeing and education you should get involved.
What will be happening at the Youth Health Forum?
This Forum will include:
- A live performance by Melbourne-based Rock Chicks Stonefield
- An inspiring talk from 2014 UN Youth Ambassador Laura John
- Workshops on topics including:
- Having courageous conversations
- Gender & equality
- How to be well as a young person in 2015, with tips on how to manage stress using great techniques such as Mindfulness
- An interactive session with internally acclaimed facilitator, David Denborough, to explore topics and issues which are important to you!
- A chance to present your vision that truly addresses the needs of young people to all the delegates at the Youth Health Conference on Thursday November 12.
- Oh... and we’ll feed you!!!
- And there’ll be a performance and welcome reception at the end of the day- from 6pm-8pm- showcasing young performers from around Melbourne, plus food and other fun stuff. This is part of the official launch of the 2015 Youth Health Conference.
This is a unique opportunity to share info with other young people, researchers, clinicians, educators, youth workers and policy makers… letting them know what is really important to young people in 2015!
How Do You Get Involved?
Click here to register today. Registration is free!
|Call for Abstracts Opens
|Abstract Submission Deadline
31 July 2015
|Early Bird Registration Deadline
30 August 2015
11 November 2015
12-13 November 2015